You should read the following paragraph concerning the appropriate protection and use of personal information before using the “Contact us” feature.
Protection of personal information
Applying the forms on the site of Ambiente 90 you declare to know and accept the privacy statement.
* * *
Pursuant to Section 13 of the Privacy Code dated June 30, 2003, n.196, Ambiente 90 Srl, Registered office in Viale dei Quattro Venti, 12 – 00152 Rome, (ITALY) as owner of data treatment, is obligated to provide to interested parties the following information:
a) Purposes and methods of treatment
Generally, our intent is to collect only the personal information that is provided voluntarily by visitors to our web sites (the “Site”) so that we can offer information and/or services to those individuals. Personal data are treated pursuant of the Privacy Statement, including the use of automatic collection equipment.
We obtain personal information about you if you choose to provide it spontaneously.
c) – Consequences of opposition of providing data
The denial, in whole or in part, to provide the data marked with *, implies the impossibility to send the form.
The denial, in whole or in part, to provide data that are not marked with *, implies the impossibility to create a profile of the person able to customize and optimize the services that may be requested by the company.
d) Share and transfer of personal information
We do not share personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out your requests, and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards.
e) – The owner of the data treatment
The owner of the data treatment, pursuant to Section 4, paragraph 1, lett. f) of Legislative Decree dated June 30, 2003, n.196, is now Ambiente 90 Srl, Capital stock Euro, Registration in Rome Chamber of Commerce no. , REA: RM – 656819, VAT 02021391004 and Tax Code 08319960582. Registered office: Viale dei Quattro Venti, 12 – 00152 Rome, (ITALY).
f) Rights of the interested parties
Persons whose personal data is treated have at any time, pursuant to Section 7 of the Privacy Code the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data exist, even though not already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
The right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.